“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The food is good and so is the service. I really like the cheese dip they serve with their tostadas.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

October 2017 visited with 3 kids.
Visited in passing having never heard of this resturant before.
Very nicely appointed and was affraid was not family oriented. Couldn't have been more wrong.
Staff super friendly and attentive.
After being seated we were given a menu..I was hankering for queso but could find on the menu....then we received the complimentary fresh made corn chips and queso! Its was heaven..as soon as we finished the chips or queso more was brought out.
Kids received puzzle place mats and crayons to keep them occupied.
Menu was great and had a big variety.
I enjoy spicey food and they heaps of options out if you do or don't.
I had a burrito that was the seize of a small cushion...awesomeness.
Was so full..and it was great value.
The only criticism I have is this restaurant is not available where I live.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were recommened this location by the resort staff as close by.Very busy during dinner hour with about 45 minute wait, after finding parking we decided to wait it out. We were not disappointed in the variety of different choices, not the same menu you see on the web page. The chips and the dips were endless and came often. Excellant and quick service everybody was hopping

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The food is not very spicy, but very good. I had the lobster relleno and really enjoyed it. Chips come with salsa and a white cheese dip. The atmosphere is very comfortable and great for friends or family to get together. The staff are friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

It was one of the first places I noticed when I first moved to the neighborhood, and thought I would be eating there very soon! Well, in spite of all the good reviews, and the crowded parking lot, I still haven't actually eaten there. Why? Because no one will wait on me!! I've been twice now, and both times I just sat there and watched countless employees walk past me like I didn't even exist! I couldn't even get a "hello" or a menu.
The first time, I let it go. But after the second time, I decided they really don't want my business, and I DID take it personally. Guess I won't be back!

Been to Miguel's Cocina? Share your experiences!