“This is the Bees Knees”

Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a wonderful stay, the whole experience was spot on! The Atmosphere was enchanting at night. The landscaping was amazing! I will be happily returning this summer for a conference. If I had to change one thing,...I would stay an extra night.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello! Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the property. We look forward to your next visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,982)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at the resort; however, the walls are so thin, I thought the children in the room next door were actually in my closet. Horrible for a daytime nap, but fine by the time I turned in for the night.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I apologize for our room noise during your stay. We hope that you will return soon so we can make your stay a perfect one! Thank you again for being our guest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For a high-dollar resort, this place is severely lacking in several areas. On service, I called before I arrived and was assured I could get a Keurig coffee maker in my room, which was again promised on check in. There wasn’t one in the room. I called the front desk, was switched to housekeeping, & delivery was promised. The coffee maker never arrived. I called the concierge to ask about a rental car, but only got voicemail and no call back. The Wi-Fi is so poor in the rooms as to be virtually unusable. I can not recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was glad to hear that our Guest Services Manager, Luis, was able to assist with a rental car and make it right for you. We hope that we can welcome you back again someday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Property lovely, way far between places-- retauarants and conference. Very dark walk to and from in the evening -- needed more lighting. Map of property to small and locations hard to find Locations. My sleeping room smelled and had to keep,doors open all of the time.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Hi, Pat. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us regarding your recent stay. I apologize for our room smell and lighting issues. I have shared this feedback with our team so that we may look into fixing this. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Room not insulated for noise! Clean, not wonderfull’bathroom But ok
Nice gardens
Golf course not bad but not editing. Good greens, practice facilities ok
Bar and restaurants very expensive
Steakhouse too noisy

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Hello. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding our room noise and gold courses. Thank you for being our guest!