3,349 results
All reviews chopra center golf course water slides market place beautiful grounds tennis courts play golf kids club self parking business conference adult pool family vacation fitness center san diego pools johnson waterslides
Reviewed 10 April 2018

great hotel and resort. grounds are beautiful, multiple pools and restaurants. spa and golf are very good and give vast opportunity for choice. Valet was too expensive in my opinion so self-parking is a better choice. other than that, great spot.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We stayed here for a wedding and paid a lot to stay here. We ended up with a very standard/outdated room. Not overly clean either. They need to update the rooms for how expensive they are. Grounds are beautiful but overall we would not go back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear "Molly H"
Thank you for taking the time to submit you review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay. I am glad I was able to apologize through our email correspondence.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do further or in the future.

My best, Liv Gorman Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Was there on business. Loads of children everywhere - very noisy. Rooms seem a bit outdated, but clean and staff was friendly. Not too many restaurant choices. Staff drive golf carts around at late/early hours. Noise from back-up (alarms) on golf carts are loud and irritating. Overall, an average experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Was here for a work conference. Lovely property and the best landscaping I have seen. I travel about 4-6 times a year for work and I can truly say this has to be one of the most beautiful resorts to date! It's very clean and the staff are so friendly. It's a very child friendly resort and saw lots of families here for their spring break. Our room was located very far away from the main building---the walk was nice but could be challenging to some people. You can request for a golf cart to
Pick you up and they were nice about helping out. I wish they had a "market" on the property just to buy water, snacks, quick meal, etc. They have a place called the "Market" inside the hotel, but it very limited on what they can offer. There aren't even vending machines? My husband and I took an UBER ago a store up the street and stocked up on water, soda, and tea. For a casual meal, you can get sandwiches and pizza, but they did NOT taste good---it was more like "vending" food you microwave. Their pizzas always looked dry and burned? The people staffing the "Market" seemed unfriendly and NOT eager to help. If I was traveling with children, it would be worth it to UBER to local restaurants just 1-2 miles from the resort. We had meals at their restaurants, "Diversions" and the "VUE" and had great experiences there. We did not use the spa, but heard it's amazing here. Want to end that we saw a lovely wedding taking place during our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Agatha P
tkermabon, General Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear "Agatha P,"

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your TripAdvisor review after your recent stay. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your visit overall and would consider returning again in the future. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy all of the offerings in Marketplace and found some of our associates in that location less than friendly. I can assure you I will be looking into that more carefully in the spirit of continuously improving our resort overall. I appreciate you sharing that.

We are very hopeful to have the chance to welcome you back to Omni La Costa in the future.

Warm regards,

Tom Kermabon
(760) 804-7418

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Grounds are well kept and are beautiful with citrus trees and countless flowers. Pools were well maintained and inviting as were the hot tubs. Food and drinks were as expected with an occasional pleasant surprise. Didn’t have a chance to golf but was jealous in seeing others S the course looked fun.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear "tsummerfelt,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-star TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our service, grounds and pools. I hope that you'll consider returning again, and next time we will make sure you are able to get some golfing in!

We look forward to welcoming you back.

My best, Liv Gorman Guest Relations Manager