“Chinese food with fresh ingredients ”

China Delight Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 159 Restaurants in Carmel
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We are just traveller who happen to be in town. Saw this on Google map and thought Chinese food might be a good idea for a quick late dinner.

We are both small eater so we ordered just a Cantonese fried noodles for sharing. The portion is good enough for 2 person. We like how fresh the ingredients taste such as the onions, carrots, celery, bean sprout, beef and chicken in the noodles.

Jasmine tea served was good quality as well.

Service is friendly and quick.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Don`t be fooled by the modest appearance of this little place in the Crossroads Mall...they have the most outstanding Chinese spread I have ever eaten in my 74 years and frequent world travels. They have dreamed up some combos for two to five or more people that are nothing short of remarkable. Oh...always ask for one less portion than what you need; the amount of food they give you is deliciously obscene.

1  Thank Gbrenson
Reviewed 15 January 2016

Great lunch plates, often picking up one to go to have for dinner that evening. Good size portions, fresh and tasty food. Very reliable location for meeting friends, comfortable seating and not loud.

1  Thank mswiseguy
Reviewed 20 December 2015

We ordered take out and they told us to come in 20-30 minutes. After we arrived it took another 25 minutes for our food to come out and the restaurant was empty (bad sign). When we got home the dumplings were in a pool of water in the container and smelled like dog food. I am calling my credit card company in the morning to get the charge reversed. Disgusting!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

We are in Monterey recovering after my husbands hip surgery. We thought Chinese sounded good so we placed an order through Doorbell Dining. It showed up quickly and was hot. The hot and sour soup and szchechuen chicken were good; the Mongolian beef not so much. The meat dishes were really skimpy on the meat. If I was going to order Chinese take-out again, I'd try a different restaurant.