Candle Light Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$329
Hotels.com
Carmel Bay View Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$193
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Coachman's Inn, A Four Sisters Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$269
Normandy Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$259
Official Website
Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$198
US$200
Briarwood Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$254
Hotels.com
Carmel River Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$193
Carmel Country Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$325
All reviewswine and cheesegreat locationfire pitwine hournice courtyardbreakfast was deliciousstreet parkingquicheshops and restaurantsboutique hotelhear everythinga wonderful stayturn down serviceenjoyed our staywalking distanceclose to downtowncomfortable beds
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We enjoyed our stay at The Hideaway. Great breakfast and Happy Hour! Room was lovely with nice fireplace. We were in a junior suite with very comfortable king bed and living area with beautiful couch and chairs. Could walk everywhere in Carmel from this location. Staff was fabulous. Will be back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roy C, General Manager at The Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Hi Linda

I'm really happy that you guys enjoyed your stay with us. It is an outstanding breakfast which we get nothing but compliments on. When you add in our nice wine & cheese hour with the great location we are hard to beat. I hope we will see you soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We booked 3 nights. The hotel is a converted motel, with much modernization and updating, but our room was much smaller than advertised - at this point the website should have a picture of each room so others are not as disappointed as we were. The common area is a bonus and the breakfast was substantial. I would only return if we booked a larger room

1  Thank mark p

Hi Mark

I'm sorry to read that you were not satisfied with the size of your room. I'm glad that you did enjoy our public setting and our great breakfast. I hope you will give us another opportunity to take care of you.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had a great time at The Hideaway.
Staff was impeccable, breakfast truly yummy, and the bed was truly delicious!
Nothing to complain about, we are surely coming back in the future. Even the robes were cozy...

1  Thank N3758RCalexm

Hi

It is great to read the compliment about our team. They are a wonderful group of people. It is hard for some of our guests to get out of those great beds and have our great breakfast but they seem to find a way. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This hotel made our trip! Location is perfect and the staff and accomodations are incredible. I actually left my bose speaker on accident and they were so kind to notify me and mail it back to Chicago. Would highly recommend based on stay and location. You can walk to everything you want to see or a short drive to big sur. Can't say enough good things about this place and will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roy C, General Manager at The Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Hi Emily

I'm glad to read what a fabulous time you had. I will be sure to share this review with them. I hope that you will return soon and enjoy all the wonderful places that are in our part of the world.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Nice hotel, reasonably priced. Parking is a problem since there is no guest parking and limited 2 hours parking around the hotel. Hot water in bathroom is limited or nonexistent. Service staff in the lounge for either breakfast of wine & cheese nonexistent and they run out of things and do not replenish. Overall a good place with decent value.

Hi Glenn

I appreciate the informative feedback you have provided. I will look into the matters you have mentioned and look for resolution. I'm glad that you do think that overall we are a good property. I hope you will return soon.