“One of Castro Valley's best Thai restaurants”
Review of Top Thai Cuisine

Top Thai Cuisine
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Top Thai has a wonderful salmon in green curry. My sister loves it and measures all others by Top Thai's. I like Top Thai too. They are pretty consistent in the quality of the food, moderately priced and have a wide variety of food. You really can't go wrong with them.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The good reviews caught my eye & I love Thai food, so on the very last day of our vacation, we decided to give it a try. So glad we did! I ordered the cashew dish with vegetables and chicken and asked for it to be spicy hot & it sure was! The sauce was I incredibly good! Orders extra brown rice so I could soak up all the sauce! My husband orders the Penang Beef Special and said it was very good also. We had chicken wings, with a tasty sauce and basil leaves as an appetizer. Excellent service with a smile and great curtesy! If I lived here, I'd be a regular!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The place is nicely decorated by native arts from Thailand. Relax atmosphere. Food is authentic and wide varieties

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Fresh, flavorful and tasty. Love this place. Servers are pleasant. This is one of my go to places in town.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Good, solid Thai food. Not the best, but good. Service is good. Atmosphere is, well... it's Castro Valley, so what can you expect. Not bad though. Fair prices to boot. All in all, if you are in the area and like Thai food, check it out.