“Very good fresh food at reasonable price”
Review of Top Thai Cuisine

Top Thai Cuisine
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This restaurant is one of our go-to places because the food is fresh, consistently good, and the staff is friendly and efficient. The prices are reasonable for the quality of the food, and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Very good food and friendly staff. My sister lives in the area and we always go every time we are there. Usually fast service, but not a lot of parking. You will probably have to park on street around corner. But it is very well worth the little walk.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We wen to Top Thai Cuisine for my birthday dinner. As a visitor to the area we relied on TA to steer us to the best Thai restaurant, and the ratings were spot on. I had a salmon dish presented with a large, perfectly cooked filet on top of a bowl of mixed vegetables lightly cooked - no soggy broccoli. It was also obvious that their "take out" business is huge. You won't be disappointed with a meal at Top Thai.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for apps 6 yrs.. we stopped for about a year because the food didn't seem fresh and the restaurant must've changed the chef as the food tasted bland. We revisited recently and what a difference! The vegetables were fresh and vibrant...yes vibrant! The sauce was really flavorful and authentic. I'm a garlic freak and it was very pronounced in our meals. Service is efficient ..don't expect kumbaya moments though and they could use better wines, but the food is why I go and now will return more frequently.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Top Thai has a wonderful salmon in green curry. My sister loves it and measures all others by Top Thai's. I like Top Thai too. They are pretty consistent in the quality of the food, moderately priced and have a wide variety of food. You really can't go wrong with them.