“Delicious Dinner”

I Sushi Sake Bar
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Castro Valley
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I had the Ruby Roll and Hot Soba. The roll was fantastic--would order again in a heartbeat. The soba was in a miso broth and was perfect for a cool evening. Service was quick and friendly. The menu was a little overwhelming, but only because they have so many creative options. If I lived here, I would definitely come again!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I Sushi is our go to Sushi restaurant for a a great night out. They literally have over 100 sushi items on the menu. It is always fresh and delicious with fantastic service.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

This restaurant is fantastic, fish is fresh and chefs are very creative. We have never been disappointed. We love the infusion roll with jalepino and the Zach rolls. Fresh sashimi can't be beat. It's a really small restaurant, make reservations or go early.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We've been here quite a few times since moving from Alameda to Castro Valley. At first, we missed the sushi in Alameda, but once we found i Sushi, there was no going back. They have traditional sushi as well as several pages of specialty rolls. My wife loves the large selection of vegetable rolls. Its on the pricey side, especially for Castro Valley, but the sushi is worth it.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I tried this place for dinner tonight. My son had the salmon with california rolls and I had the teriyaki tofu. My son didn't care for the california rolls. There wasn't a lot of crab in the roll and it was clear it was imitation crab. Our dinners were OK. Granted we didn't give the sushi a real try.