“Consistently great deli sandwiches!”

Lucca's Italian Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We've been getting sandwiches at Lucca's for years now and they are always delicious! This is my boys first choice whenever we let them pick a sandwich place. Deli meat and prepared frozen dishes are wonderful too. A local gem!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I love this place. I can find all of the ingredients I need to make fresh sauce as well as Italian deli meats. All of their sandwiches are delicious.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

great choices to choose from and very good .they were very nice and helpful. we enjoy ourselves shopping in store

Reviewed 24 August 2016

All of the staff are ready to make the sandwich that will make you happy. Parking isn't too bad, street or in the B of A lot for a quick stop. I usually buy some Torrane (candy) for my brother in law (and me) when I go there.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great local Deli. Standard variety Italian Sandwhiches, but executed quite well.
They were not skimpy on the meat either.

I'd call an order in on the phone first, then make your way over to pick it up.

They give you options, and these are hand-crafted, thus, it takes a little time.

A+ from me!