“Super value and quality to match, Sushi and more.”

Edoko all you can eat sushi
Ranked #30 of 144 Restaurants in Cathedral City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Edoko is an easy find from anywhere in Palm Springs or Cathedral City.
The room is simple, traditional and has a Sushi Bar where you can sit up and watch the Sushi masters at work. The staff is very friendly and helpful, service is quick and the food nicely presented.
It is certainly nice to be greeted warmly and served quickly, but
I try to focus on the food, and in this case, the value. Not a single complaint on either count!
For lunch you can choose the components in your Bento Box, which then comes with Miso Soup and a salad. Or you can have a big selection of Sushi for around $20 at lunchtime, or $26 at dinner time.
All the traditional elements are present but there are also some selections which give a nod to the local surroundings, such as the Tortilla Roll, comprising spicy Tuna, Avocado, cream cheese and Jalapeño.
In times when the Sushi trend can turn into a very pricey dining experience, Edoko delivers an excellent lunch or dinner that is both authentic and reasonably priced, all in cheerful surroundings and with very nice servers. Recommended.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This isn't the freshest sushi joint in the desert. But you can find it in the same shopping center as Stater Bros.

When we came on a Friday night, the place was really full. We were lucky to get the last table for the two of us. It was directly in front of the entrance which was awkward. The place is SUPER SMALL. I almost felt claustrophobic. I hung my purse behind my chair, and every server kept bumping into it which pushed my chair, and they didn't even apologize... I mean, it was either the back of my chair, on my lap, or on the floor... sorry, the floor is not an option for me. Moving on.

We both got the AYCE sushi menu. We thought we'd eat a lot of rolls, as we usually do at sushi places. But after 3 rolls each, the quality and freshness was just not there. I think it was $28 for AYCE sushi dinner.

Based off other reviews, maybe we came on a super busy/off day for the place. I might consider trying the place again since it's super close to my casa. But I still have a handful of other sushi bars that I want to try in the desert. Mission commences.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We thought Edoko might make an acceptable change from some of our regular Palm Springs sushi hangs (Gyoro-Gyoro, Kiyosaku), but we were totally unprepared both for the fantastic food and the hyper-lively vibe. The blacked-out doors to this strip-mall location open onto a perpetually teeming dining room and sushi bar, where big-screen TVs play non-stop Asian rock videos -- which make for fascinating watching. The menu is mind-bogglingly extensive, listing everything from udon to tempura. We went straight to the specialty rolls and weren't disappointed. The fish is succulent and mouth-watering, and the selected sauces perfectly accompany the individual flavors. Service even on crowded nights is super-friendly, and the chefs keep the plates moving. This one ranks as our best discovery of the year so far.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

So, ok... you hear 'all you can eat sushi' and expect thin slices of fish upon a massive wad of rice served buffet style or on cutesy boats. Not so, Eduko! A full service sushi bar, each piece was thick with my chosen fish, no skimping. Yes!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

You think you can eat a lot...but you would be surprised. The sushi rolls are huge. It's well worth the $$