“Good Service, Great Coffee”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had to catch a quick breakfast here, and we chose the bacon gouda breakfast sandwich. We both had an Americano and it was perfect.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Exactly what we expected. Good latte. Good service. Standard know what you will get coffee is nice sometimes when visiting.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Even the line was out the door it did not take us too much time to have our turn to place our orders. We're very happy with all the drinks we ordered. Thank you Starbucks!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Typical Starbucks fare, nice staff, and the music isn't so loud that you can't talk. There is some outdoor seating but not a patio; the place looks like it was once a fast food drive through.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I am here every morning. Most of the time the lady has my coffee waiting for me when I walk up to the counter. It is fun to watch the people at 430 in the morning running off to work while I slowly sip coffee and plan my day.