“Happy Hour Sushi ”

Otori Sushi Fine Japanese Fusion
Ranked #43 of 144 Restaurants in Cathedral City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Otori offers a Happy Hour for sushi. We went on Yelp and found out when the happy hour was and went right after arriving in the desert for the winter season. We ordered a dumpling appetizer and were given a small order of edamame in the shell. Both of these items were very good. We had to order two types of sushi each for the happy hour price. We enjoyed three of the four things we ordered but did not care for the Rainbow which was way too much raw salmon for us. Our own fault for ordering it. We would definitely go back either for sushi or for a regular meal.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This place was awesome, great food, great service, and the edamame was complimentary. I had Salmon and Tuna Sashimi and it was all mouthwatering. Very close The Doubletree Golf Resort.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is the best sushi I have eaten. We ordered several to share, but the best one was the hot sushi. Wisd.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

My daughter and granddaughter came here last Saturday to celebrate my daughters birthday. We ordered some sushi, hand rolls, rolls and appetizers. The one thing that really brought down my review is all the crab is imitation. I do not like imitation crab and most of the rolls had it in them. The tiny bowl of edamame was barely enough for one person much less three. The service was great. Would I go back there? Probably not. Would try other places first.

1  Thank Ninachka1
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I love sushi and have been looking for a good sushi restaurant that wasn't ridiculously expensive. Until I found Otori, I was unsuccessful. Driving by we saw the sign and decided to give it a try and it was absolutely worth the risk! The sushi was great! The fish was fresh, the rolls were imaginative and the service was spot on. All of this from a restaurant in a strip mall.....awesome.