“Outstanding- every time”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food, service, quality and atmosphere is always great at Sweet Sue’s!! The omelettes are perfect every time. We have NEVER had a disappointing experience here !!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous place for breakfast, six beefy guys, none completely finished their meal, bacon, eggs, pancake, sausage, coffee and service beyond description, all for a price that is so reasonable the tip has to be generous.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I have eaten here several times as a visitor to the area. It was recommended by family who live there full time. It has never disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is really good. I can recommend the veggie omelet as well as the sourdough French toast and sausage. Their daily specials are ofter very good as well. Definitely on my list of places to return to the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Returning to the desert we went to one of our favorite places for breakfast. Veggie Omelette was really good. Substituted spinach for peppers and worth small up charge. Pancakes are great. Feels like we have come home

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I haven't lived in the area for years. I was back in town so I went to re-visit. A lot of sandwiches, breakfast burrito, salads are $12 and $13 now. Just to get 2 blueberry pancakes with nothing else is $9. Just too expensive for the same old décor.