“Our family stay in Chester”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
thad_morr...
Concord, California
“Our family stay in Chester”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Mistletoe Manor is a lovely, very large home located one block off Main st. Our room was beautiful with LOTS of room. We had a great Roku TV that had tons of options. The toiletries were very nice, just like the bedding. The house had an amazing at home feeling and truly was one of the best stays my wife and I ever had. Chester is a cute town with an amazing lake and the Mistletoe Manor made it all the better.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Aug 2016
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back again.
danielle1...
San Luis Obispo, California
“Lovely Home”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I absolutely enjoyed my stay here! My husband and I stayed in the Brooke View Suite which had a school house theme with warm colors. The room was the perfect size for the two of us to stay in and we had our own personal bathroom with a separate vanity. I was able to get up at 6 am and lounge on the window seat with a cup of coffee in hand and my journal in the other as I watched the sun come up every morning of my stay. It was a visit I won't soon forget. Unlike other rentals I've stayed in, this one was cozy and felt like a second home to me. The owners were really informative and sweet as well as the manager, who was responsible for check-in and check-out. I recommend this to anyone who wants to travel to Chester, even for a couple of nights. You won't be sorry!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing