Heritage Inn Express Chico
Quality Inn, Near Chico State(Chico)(Great Value!)
US$100
QualityInn
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$149
Residence Inn
US$70
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$79
US$93
US$84
US$79
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Courtyard Chico(Chico)
US$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$230
US$160
All reviewsroom choicefront desk managerdecent placerestaurants and shopsvisit chicowe've stayedrooms are cleankellydowntownhousekeeperstate
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This was our third overnight stay in Chico and this is the nicest hotel we have stayed in. We booked through TripAdvisor and got a great rate. This room was clean, reasonably sized and fairly modern in furnishings. The building is older, but well maintained. It is adjacent to the Chico State campus and walking distance from downtown restaurants and shops.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
HeritageInnExpress, Front Office Manager at Heritage Inn Express Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Martin,

Thanks so much for your kind review! I am happy to know you received a great rate via TripAdvisor, and our housekeeping staff will be ecstatic to know they have achieved your satisfaction for the cleanliness of the room. They work diligently to ensure sanitation and comfort. We'll be here next time you're in the Chico area, and we'd love to extend our hospitality to you once again!

Best Wishes,
Kelly S.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Our stay ended up being much longer than initially expected, and we couldn't be happier with the accommodations and service at the Heritage Inn Express. The bed was extremely comfortable, the pool was wonderful and the entire staff was absolutely top notch.

Room Tip: Pets are allowed in some rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy W
HeritageInnExpress, Front Office Manager at Heritage Inn Express Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Hello, Cathy!

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel!! You folks have been wonderful guests, and we appreciate your kinds words very much! Although we're sad to see you go, we are happy to know you and your family will soon be comfortable in a home of your own :) We''ll be here to extend our hospitality to you at any time!

Best Wishes,
Kelly S.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I experience the best hotel stay every time I come to the Heritage Inn Express in Chico, California! I have been very fortunate in my life and career to stay at 5 star hotels in many parts of the world, but none of those hotels can compare with the Heritage Inn Express! You would probably ask what makes this hotel so special? Elementary my dear Watson. It is the people who work there! Their customer service skills are superb and they take personal pride in the hotel as if they owned it. After my first stay there, Jenny Kincaid (mgr), Kelly (front desk), Michaelina, Naomi, Natasha and Lucretia remembered my name and exhibited sincere pleasure in my return. Also, they made certain to provide anything I might need during my stay. My room is always spotless and well stocked with the amenities the hotel provides. One feels safe and relaxed at this property. I have worked for a national extended stay hotel chain myself and believe me, I would have loved having these ladies working with me on my team! Other corporations could benefit by employing the skills that Jenny Kincaid and her team possesses! They make the Heritage Inn Express "The Best of The Best"!

Denise A

Room Tip: any room is good due to soundproofing and great curtains
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise A
HeritageInnExpress, Front Office Manager at Heritage Inn Express Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Denise,

Thank you so much for speaking so kindly of our staff and hotel! This is truly the most heartfelt review we have ever received. We are so happy that our staff makes you feel welcome, as you certainly are! We all take the utmost care and pride into making sure our guests have a wonderful stay, and we sure are glad we have achieved that with you. You are always such a shining, happy face to see, we will always extend our hospitality to you while you're in the Chico area! :)

We look forward to seeing you again, Denise!
Heritage Inn Staff

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I had a Great experience! Rooms are clean the staff is friendly, specially "Kelly Smith " she will go out of her way to help you on what you may need!the breakfast was convenience, and so clean, I'm a little bit of a clean freak! So when I saw and smelled the pillows, sheets and all around the room, i was SOLD! ! I wouldn't go to any other hotel in Chico! !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keny B
HeritageInnExpress, Front Office Manager at Heritage Inn Express Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Keny B,

Thank you for your review! Kelly will be happy to hear that she has made your accommodations comfortable and enjoyable. Our staff works very hard and takes much pride in ensuring our guests are happy here at the Heritage Inn Express. Also, very glad to know we have achieved your approval in cleanliness, as we hold our standards very high in that regard. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Chico area!! :)

Thanks again,
Heritage Inn Staff

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Our stay was quite enjoyable. It was nice being in downtown Chico. The pool was clean and refreshing. Plus, The staff especially, Denah, were more than helpful and accomodating. I'd recommend it to friends.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kara M
HeritageInnExpress, Front Office Manager at Heritage Inn Express Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Kara,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel so kindly. I am happy to hear that the pool was an exceptional amenity to your stay, the Chico heat can get rather intense! A warm thanks for the compliment about Denah, she is happy when our guests are happy and will be very thankful to hear of your review. Next time you're in the Chico area, remember we'd love to extend our hospitality to you and your family for your lodging needs. :)

Thanks again, and best wishes!