“Excellent american breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 190 Restaurants in Chino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to Southern California, my family always takes me to eat here. I have never been disappointed. We usually go for breakfast. I’ve had the Denver omelette, eggs Benedict and pancakes. All delicious.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Reliably good food and service. Be prepared for a wait to place your order, however, food does not take long to prepare. Worth the wait and some of the frustration. You will enjoy once you find a seat!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Avocado House is an incredible establishment. The food is all so yummy, and the prices are great. The ambience is beautiful and homey. Love it!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Avocado house is one of my fav breakfast places in Chino. Their caramel sauce is to die for!!! Everything on menu is yummy!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious it's like home cooking.. prepared for you ..country style...big portions... the coffee is so good! Every time I eat here no matter what I order it's the best choice! Bkft or lunch.. I like sitting in the patio.. but if the back yard is open I rather eat there cool shaded relaxing .. service is great ! Friendly ... & quick.. a little pricey but worth it

1  Thank Patricia B