“Close and good”

Add it.
It's Yogurt
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Chino
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Good favors . Clean. Not crowded. And easy parking . Good place to get a healthy snack after working out at fitness 19

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 2 May 2015

This yogurt shop is well overdue here in this part of Chino. It is located in the shopping center at the corner of Mountain Ave./Riverside Dr. The staff is very friendly and I love the way the place looks and there is seating outside. The yogurt is creamy and delicious. My favorites are the salted caramel and all the sorbet flavors. Each time I have gone in, which is weekly, I have noticed sugar free and fat free choices available. You are charged by the weight of your yogurt. There is also a great selection of toppings....also, you can get a warm brownie...my husband loves that..I put it at the bottom for a surprise. Be sure to stop by and enjoy this new establishment. Great place to take a break during an evening walk!

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Karen J

Been to It's Yogurt? Share your experiences!