“Overall a Good Meal”

Pacific Fish Grill - Chino Hills
Ranked #11 of 170 Restaurants in Chino Hills
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed going here for dinner on occasion. Have liked their halibut, mahi mahi, salmon, and kebobs. Also their sides as well. Once in awhile they have a coupon which is great. We used one the other night getting one entree free when ordering another entree and two drinks. I had the filet mignon kebobs and my husband had the shrimp kebobs. Regular price for two kebobs is $16.50 with two sides. Thankfully we only paid for one as the size of the meat and shrimp portions was super small :-(
Very disappointing!!!!!!! Maybe eight bites total, which left us hungry and not very happy!!! The salad and slaw were tasty as were the grilled veggies and fries, so that helped. Had to stuff ourselves with pita bread to finally feel full, sorry to say. Not the way it should be.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My husband seems to enjoy this place, but my friends and I were disappointed. The veggies were soggy and the Maui Maui wasn't very tasty. Luckily I had a beer to wash it all down.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nice open air type restaurant. Order at the counter, review your order, pay and your given a table number. Easy enough except nothing is organized and the wrong food is served. Don't know if there is a language barrier but I witness at least four incorrect orders including mine. Food is good but aggravating and the place isn't even busy. Not worth it!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Don't even think about going to eat here if you are in a hurry. Been there three times and the sum total of mistakes was astounding.
Register down
Discount not applied and had to be recalculated
Food order never arrived and had to request again
Every time I went the Napkin holders empty while waitresses chatting at front
Wrong food item brought to table

Food is OK but not good enough to put up with these horrid!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

this has always been a good place to get fish plates. kids like it too... pick your type of fish fillet and the sauce you like. choose your starch, (rice, fries, veggies). comes with pita style bread. I only wish the menu still had the fried zucchini's. place is clean. a little pricy but not unreasonable.