“Hit or miss”
Review of Deli Delicious

Deli Delicious
Ranked #90 of 188 Restaurants in Citrus Heights
Description: We at Deli Delicious pride ourselves in making the tastiest premium specialty sub sandwiches prepared with top notch customer service, because at Deli Delicious customer satisfaction is Number 1. We pledge to serve only the best food prepared with the freshest ingredients made the way you like it in a quick and friendly manner at all our locations. Our extensive menu offers hot, cold and specialty subs served on a variety of breads baked from our own recipes and filled with meats cured and prepared to our high standards. If you don't see the sandwich you like on our menu, you are more than welcome to customize your sandwich and get it just the way you want it. Our warm and friendly staff are thoroughly trained on proper sandwich preparation so that you are guaranteed to get the same great tasting specialty sub sandwich at all of our many locations. Deli Delicious has locations throughout California with more restaurants on the way. Our locations are open daily for lunch and dinner, ask specific stores for details.
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I come to this place 3 times a week and to be honest I really like their sandwiches. I like the fact that they have 3 different sizes of sandwiches and their prices are good. The bread is nice and soft and they give great portion sizes. All their stuff is nice and fresh. The reason I am giving 3 stars is because EVERY TIME the 2 guys work they ALWAYS screw up my order. If I tell then not to put something on and they do it anyways. If I say little mustard or mayo they put a lot. And I always get at least 2 sandwiches and there both messed up. Like the other day I said no mayo because my friend is allergic, but when I got home there was mayo on there so he couldn't even eat the sandwich, so, he had to go somewhere else to get something to eat. However, when the ladies work everything is just fine.

1  Thank Glenn S
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Got a groupon to this place and had to use it! So Glad I made the stop. Sandwiches were tasty, great bread and abundant toppings. It really made an impression and it has become a stop for us now!

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Came here because I bought a Groupon for it. My wife & I each had the 6" sandwich which was stuffed with the meat and produce. They only have the small size fry, but its a large portion that could feed 2-3 people easily.

Reviewed 13 March 2015

Nice bread, sandwiches served in plastic baskets. Good selection of soda. In same location as Colorado Grill a burger place but in rear. Outdoor seating available. Nice staff.