“Outing with the hubby”

Ranked #54 of 148 Restaurants in Claremont
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2016

The service was great and the server's were very friendly. It has outdoor seating very relaxing atmosphere there is shops all around. Had Club sandwich with thin fries. It was tasty bread kind of dry. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Full bar. Always busy. Our second time there. More for adults then children.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 22 September 2015

What a surprising spot! This is a place that, apparently, has been around a LONG time. The food was delicious. The service was professional and the staff could not have been more accommodating. There is a lot of space, though outdoor tables are crowded on weekend mornings. Huge families can gather inside (nice in the AC) and there is a variety of moods. One of the things I have to say is that the chef did an great job making bacon. I know that sounds a little nuts, but if I'm going to eat bacon (which I love) I want it extra crispy andI always ask for it that way. That's exactly what we got. And the following day when we returned for the buffet, there is was again, perfectly crispy bacon. Which begs another compliment. The brunch is pricey and FABulous. I have to eat gluten free (an allergy, not a choice.) What a delightful array of options.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We went to dinner this week at Walters with a party of 4, one is a vegan --He found things to his liking . The food was good and the service was exceptional. They offer specials as well as their regular menu. We have never had a bad meal at Walters.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I used to love this place. Several years back, the restaurant went through some much needed renovation and all was still good (to be honest though, the service has never been great, just fine), but the food was awesome. The food is still good, but has had some significant price increases to the point that it just doesn't make sense. I can't see paying $16 for a Turkey Pita sandwich.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have never gotten sick here, but I have heard of several people who have. I usually enjoy myself--eat vegetarian here, and you'll be just fine.

Date of visit: October 2013