“Great outdoor patio and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Walter's Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #45 of 136 Restaurants in Claremont
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Since all the other restaurants were that we visited were closed on Monday, we were very happy that Walters was open, during our visit to Claremont. We were seated outdoors in a beautiful patio. The service was great! Our open-face turkey sandwiches were good, the portion very generous. All-in-all, a very good eating place.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Gave this restaurant a try, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. The food was ok, and the staff just seem to only pay close attention to....... I hate to say older people. I do understand tips are a must and the younger generation usually cheaps out on tipping but we're not all cheap . Overall this place is just ok

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The service was great and the server's were very friendly. It has outdoor seating very relaxing atmosphere there is shops all around. Had Club sandwich with thin fries. It was tasty bread kind of dry. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Full bar. Always busy. Our second time there. More for adults then children.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

What a surprising spot! This is a place that, apparently, has been around a LONG time. The food was delicious. The service was professional and the staff could not have been more accommodating. There is a lot of space, though outdoor tables are crowded on weekend mornings. Huge families can gather inside (nice in the AC) and there is a variety of moods. One of the things I have to say is that the chef did an great job making bacon. I know that sounds a little nuts, but if I'm going to eat bacon (which I love) I want it extra crispy andI always ask for it that way. That's exactly what we got. And the following day when we returned for the buffet, there is was again, perfectly crispy bacon. Which begs another compliment. The brunch is pricey and FABulous. I have to eat gluten free (an allergy, not a choice.) What a delightful array of options.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We went to dinner this week at Walters with a party of 4, one is a vegan --He found things to his liking . The food was good and the service was exceptional. They offer specials as well as their regular menu. We have never had a bad meal at Walters.