“Excellent ciopino”
Review of Tutti Mangia

Tutti Mangia
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutti Mangia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Claremont
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very hearty and delicious!
Nice assortment of seafood and the broth is rich. You could easily share the portion.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Loved this dish! Came here for dinner and tried this pasta and I must say one of the best seafood pastas I've had.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I came with friends who had eaten here before and highly recommended the restaurant. Delicious bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar came with the meal. I had a huge bowl of the cioppino which was absolutely delicious. Full of shrimp, clams, mussels, fish, and scallops. I took half home and had a second meal. The tomato soup base was divine! I will return just for the cioppino!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food and service is good, but it is overpriced for what you get. Small indoor restaurant with holiday themes and wine offerings to go with the food. Haven't had much but the sausage and spaghetti was very good. The shrimp was nicely cooked also. The upper crust in Claremont go here and spend a lot of time toasting each other. I wouldn't say it was a friendly place but the service is good. White tablecloths, china and crystal glasses.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

To be clear, this was a GOOD italian meal. The food was good, the service was good, and the decor was ... good. But from what reviewers on tripadvisor said (and friends from the area as well), I thought that this would be an amazing dining experience. And the waitperson and manager seemed to act as if I should be amazed with each part of the experience. If I put a list of Italian restaurants on a dart board, closed my eyes and threw, I would likely end up with dining quality similar to what I had here -- GOOD.

What was amazing were the prices -- they were astronomical (including a $7 charge for flat water -- is the tap water in Claremont totally undrinkable?). All across the board -- the charge for an average glass of wine, appetizers, main courses -- would be high for a great quality, and ridiculous for an average meal. I suggest saving your money and going elsewhere.

3  Thank Scott95401