“very good!”

Eureka Burger
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Salmon with black rice and mushrooms was excellent. My daughter loved the Cowboy Burger and my husband loved the skirt steak. Popular place with nearby college students. Free parking nearby. Decent prices.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The burgers are big and delicious and varied. The salads are excellent. The tacos are interesting. The service is very good. The prices are a bit steep. Be sure to sit outside if at all possible, as it is noisy inside.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Ok if you want a good burger with some good beer this place can do that for you! I won’t say that it’s ALWAYS on point but for the most part it is. the Good:

The fries, get the Truffle Fries! Forget about how bad they are FOR you and consider how delicious they are!!!

The burgers... yum, take your pick.

The location, you can sit indoor/outdoor/bar top, not a bad place in the house! Outside has heaters for when it is cold and inside is nice too (sometimes you’re a bit close to your neighbors, but not a huge issue)

The bad:

Sometimes the service. But isn’t that pretty much anywhere these days?

The wait. It’s always horrific and they don’t accept reservations.

Overall if you want a good burger give this place (or the Back Abbey) a shot. Most of the time they will not disappoint...

Reviewed 25 February 2018

So, the burgers are really good here and the service is solid... the issue I have here is that the last 2 times I have ordered beer here (one happy hour, once not), I seem to be getting a short pour in the pint glass. I understand not topping off a glass, but they are at least a couple of ounces short of 16, and it really does irritate me to not get a full beer.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Came in to get a quick meal to go, and they delivered! Eureka is one of my favorite spots for a burger and I've never been disappointed. This spot always seems to be busy and the night I visited was no exception. Regardless, my food came quickly and I was in and out before I could finish a drink.