“Not a real fan of a finger in my cup”
Review of Robert's Frosty

Robert's Frosty
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Coarsegold
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I am a local and have tried to give this place a chance numerous times. Today when I ordered a burger and fries today and it was blah poor. This time I did get the cheese that I paid for on it, last time no. It had no flavor, the tomato was slimy, the burger pale and not juicy. The fries tasted like they were cooked twice since I ordered extra crispy, like they were already made and then recooked. I through away half the meal and still feeling unsettled 5 hours later. Their taco meat also had fillers or extenders in it. It was good a while back when Robert was around, now I never see him. The quality was never great but when you are desperate and out working it was sufficient, I am better off getting food of better quality at the gas station down the road. Sorry guys not a good meal, and to the title I really not impressed when the gal taking orders reached into the cup with her fingers to hand the cup to a customer, gave her salt for her sugar for iced tea and had a personality less than a napkin bordering on hostile.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The order was for a bacon cheeseburger, the biggest. For $10 or so, the burger had no, NO, discernible bacon, and the shake, overpriced, was maybe 8 ounces at best. An overpriced and disappointing experience.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

While traveling home from the San Jaoquin Valley, I stop here for the biggest and best softserve, dipped in chocolate ice cream cone.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you are Yosemite bound and are hungry, stop at Robert's Frosty. Owned by local couple, great food and good prices. You have a variety of menu choice, and the ice cream and frosty's are to die for.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I grew up in an ice cream loving family. I've even tried to make a claim that it is the sixth food group. I DO consider myself an ice cream connoisseur! Pardon my pride, but I say this only to make a point.
Some time this summer, the unthinkable happened...this quaint little establishment that serves the best soft serve in the mountains...the best soft serve almost anywhere, changed their mix. We stopped on our way through town and I noticed the chocolate was a completely different color. It tasted completely different also. It is not the icy, yet creamy combination of goodness we know and love. No one else in my family noticed it as they either got vanilla cones or milkshakes. So maybe the vanilla is OK. We made a point of going again a few weeks later when traveling through this town again, "just to see". It was the same inferior chocolate that is not the ice cream we've loved over the years of coming here. I'm very, very sad.