US$176
US$143
US$149
US$147
US$135
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$180
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$148
Yosemite Sierra Inn(Oakhurst)
US$195
US$189
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Its been a number of years since I stayed here, but it was such a good point in an otherwise somber occasion that I feel the need to let people know just how amazing they are.

A few years ago my father passed away. One of his wishes was to have his ashes scattered at Yosemite. I knew that we were going to need to find a hotel for my mother and aunt to stay at for the couple of days it was going to take for us to do what needed to be done, so I went looking for a place that would be quiet, peaceful, and a but secluded. At the time we didn't need the chaos of the larger hotels in the area. I found Ravensbrook online and called to make reservations. The owner was extremely kind and understanding.

When we arrived, it was everything that I hoped for. The owner was excellent, even making a specialty breakfast for us on the day we were going out (And even packaging it so I could take it with me). The land is beautiful and the room was great. Homey and very comfortable (And super clean!). Exactly what we needed. It fit the three of us very comfortably. There was also a sauna, but we did not get the chance to use it.

If you are looking for a beautiful area with a good price and a great owner. Look here. As I said, it is a shining memory of peach and tranquility in what was a very turbulent part of my life, and for that I am grateful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Yvette A, Owner at Ravensbrook Inn Yosemite, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hello Michelle,

We're grateful to be part of your good memory.

Enjoy livig,
Yvette

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I stayed two nights in Yvettes beautifully located, impeccably clean BnB. Only two ensuite rooms so very peaceful, both with lovely views over the pretty garden. Plenty of winners here...light and airy room, comfy bed, good wifi, flatscreen tv with Netflix, bathroom amenities, plenty of safe parking, excellent breakfast of your choice, either inside or on the balcony overlooking the garden and lake. Yvette is a lovely approachable hostess who really cares about guest comfort. I would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Hello Carol,

Thanks for your thoughtful and sweet review. You are one of our many valued guests who add to the beauty.

Enjoy living,