“Quick and tasty lunch in the mall”

Lamajoon Mediterranean
Ranked #27 of 63 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Service was friendly, Food was made to order. Our party had Gyros and a Platter, both were very good.

We would stop there again.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I tried this place for the first time my meal was wonderful I had falafel sandwich / salad. They give you a lot of food for a great price hot fresh food. Almost like homemade. I will come here again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I had the falafel box. It was very sumptuous and the portion sizes were big enough to full 2 people ( I am an average eater).

Reviewed 24 November 2015

With a name like Lamajoon Mediterranean the food seemingly should be pretty good, based on the cultural background. It's just OK food though even with the Pita & Med veggies. Meat & fish dishes OK, just not special. ...

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Good food and amazing service :)
Chicken kabob plate with hummus pita brean and roasted tomato abd jalapeño was delicious ^-^ !!