“Wow”

Steven's Steak & Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Steven's Steak & Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Commerce
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic & Eastern Avenue
Description: It was just yesterday when we opened our doors. If Yesterday was October of 1952. Steven's is America's premier traditional steakhouse. We are committed to providing you with outstanding hospitality and serving you the best steaks. Our acclaimed wine list, rich ambiance and personal wait-service are designed to provide you with a truly memorable steakhouse experience. We also have another side of personality. Our lounge is alive with the hottest sounds of Salsa and many other Latin vibes. I In addition, we have seven private dining rooms for that perfect quiet evening. Whether you are planning a business dinner, graduation, wedding, anniversary, rehearsal dinner, birthday or a large corporate meeting, we will satisfy your needs in a friendly and professional manner. Steven's steakhouse Gift Cards are the perfect gift for every steak lover. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The food was OUTSTANDING!!! Servers were awesome. The trip alone was worth listening to Eli tell us about the famous and infamous who have been patrons. This is a restaurant from a bygone era, so much more atmosphere than the chain steakhouses.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I drove by Steven's a couple of days ago and it looked interesting. I stopped by and was blown away how retro the place was: overstuff thick vinyl booths, cut glass mirrors on the walls, tuxedoed waiters... I thought I walked into the 70's! Decided to take the family to Mother's Day special meal today and I was very impressed with the efforts Steven's made to make it a special day for all the families that attended. Great, friendly, attentive service is an incredibly busy and high pressure day - there must have been 500 pax just while we were there. The buffet was as advertised. The prime rib was excellent as was the crab, salmon, shrimp, pasta and deserts. I am convinced that Steven's put on this meal as a way to say thanks to their local community as it felt like the whole of Commerce was there today. It was a truely enjoyable experience - a really difficult thing to do on such a busy day for the restaurant. The food was great. I can only imagine how good it is on a normal business day. I whole heartly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We were visiting Los Angelos May 3rd thru May 7th. On the 3rd, Ernesta Washington-President and Founder of ladiesofdestinytx@yahoo.com and two of the members ate at Steven's. It was a delightful experience. Thank you Gentlemen for caring and sharing. Our organization is made of a group of women who share kindness and love. And we must say that we left a piece of our heart with our waiter. Be Blessed. And Thank you for such and immaculate experience.
The Ladies of Destiny (Freeport, Texas)

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Location can be tricky with the three way intersection but it's worth the drive. While there was a party going on in the bar we didn't mind at all. Great music and atmosphere made for a great meal. Staff was great and professional. I thought it for a great value in the scotch I drank. Full glass for the best stuff is nice. Prime rib was buttery soft and the French onion is a must. I wish I had seconds. Next time a ribeye!!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Very good steaks. The atmosphere is old school and the food prep is too. My steak was good to the way i wanted it and all the sides were tasty. If you are looking for a contemporary restaurant, keep looking. If you are looking for good food, check this place out.