“Great Doughnuts!”

Add it.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Concord
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I generally don't eat doughnuts, but when I have a craving, this is where I go. I appreciate the variety, the freshness, and the lightness of their doughnuts. Their frosting is not overly sweet, nor are the fillings. They are best if you can get them when they're freshly made; if not, they're almost as good heated in the microwave for about 8 to 10 seconds. An added attraction, especially for the kids, is that on can view the doughnuts being made if you come at the right time.

There are newer reviews for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I don't go here too often, but I was able to come for National Coffee Day (09/29/15). A regular glazed doughnut was free, but I wanted to try out KK's hot Caramel Latte. It was only $1 for the addition. Again, this was on National Coffee Day so I'm sure a latte is more during the remaining days of the year. The coffee was okay. (It wasn't a Peets or Starbucks but I appreciated the warm liquid with my doughnut.) They also have other beverages for sale (like apple juice).

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Great when warm and just so-so when eaten at room temperature. Good location in the Willows Shopping Center right off freeway.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Buying the Fundraising Card that gets you 1 Dozen Free when you purchase a dozen original glazed is great to use. It's a 50% profit for the organization fundraising, it's a great deal to get fresh hot donuts!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stop here for donuts for the staff where I work. Always a hit and the coffee is very good as well if you like light blend.