“New Management - terrific improvement”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This long established eatery has been given a fresh kiss of life. The ribs are meaty and soft (as always) and plentiful enough to satisfy the largest of appetites.
Their sandwiches are also a meal in themselves and also are served fully loaded (the Turkey I had was just perfect).

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 August 2017

An order of Jr. Ribs is enough for most hungry people. 5 ribs, French fries, a sesame seed bun, BBQ sauce and a pickle. Plenty of food. I've been eating Barney's ribs for many years and have been happy the whole time. Sometimes I have sliced roast beef instead of ribs and I'm still happy. Nothing fancy, just good food.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This place is a mainstay in Concord. Locals love it and bring their out of town friends. The aroma outside draws people in. The sauce is awesome! All meats are delicious and the salads are good too. Their blue cheese and ranch dressings are a must.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We go here often when we want BBQ ribs. I always order the ribs and fries, that's what they are all about. Very good but I cannot rec, any other choices.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank JeanMcCarthy
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Love me some BBQ! And this is the place to get it - locals have been coming here for 50 years they know what customers want and serve it up. But times change and they need to step-up their game. Too often I get my ribs pink and the tables, seats are sticky.

Date of visit: May 2016