“best Flan I had in a long time”
Review of Agave

Agave
Ranked #98 of 342 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food was good but the flan was amazing. We would go back just for that. Creamy and light with a little coffee flavor. Yum!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

They are next to the movie theater and I was ready for a margarita. Good service and a great blue margarita. My vegetarian poblano quesadilla was good.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stopped for lunch while visiting family in the Bay area. It was not busy and our food was served quickly. All 3 of us enjoyed our meals very much. The servings were generous. When we are in Concord again we will likely eat here again.

1  Thank Wallace J
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I came to this place because of one my of friends mention it. After had birthday dinner we went there for dance but unfortunately they didn't have dance that night so I little bit disappointed. We enjoyed our drink and conversation and our waiter also super nice and friendly. Good place for drink and hangout

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Not worth your time and money !! You will be disappointed ! I came in solo while working swing shift for my lunch. I was seated and then ignored for nearly fifteen minutes even though the restaurant only had a few tables occupied. Once I received my menu, I made my decision on what to order. It again took several minutes for the server to come back to my table and take my order. I ordered a Calamari appetizer and Chicken enchiladas with a white sauce. Again, I only had somewhat limited time. After nearly another twenty minutes without even seeing my server, a staff member who worked there passed by. I motioned for him asking if he could tell me how long before my food would arrive. He shrugged and kept going. I should have left then! Finally my Calamari arrived and I must say it was delicious. This is the ONLY high point of my experience there. Finally, my enchilada's arrived with beans and rice. My enchilada's did not have a white sauce as ordered. Instead they were covered in chocolate Mole sauce. I decided not to complain as I had limited time to eat at that point because I had to resume working and the food had taken an exceedingly long time to arrive. The enchilada's were terrible. Shredded chicken with no flavor rolled in corn tortillas. This was my first experience with chocolate Mole. My understanding is the chocolate is supposed to enhance the chili's in the sauce. This was terrible. It was simply a chocolate sauce poured all over my enchilada's. This definitely did not work for me. The refried beans were pureed and did not look appetizing at all . Average flavor at best! I will never go back there. And by the way, they charge premium prices for this crap. BEWARE!!!