“Fish excellent - Veggies not so much”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 411 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The fish was great on this visit. Halibut and Trout was tasty and fresh. The veggies were cooked very strangely. Some were undercooked and overcooked on the same plate and all were served cold.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

My wife and I frequently visit and normally for special occasions. The food is always top notch and the atmosphere is relaxing.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Although they are not educated on being ADA compliant as they made me sit outside with my fully trained legal service dog, the staff was nice and food amazing as ever. Please educate your staff on ADA laws. It was evening and cold and they failed to turn on the heaters until we were leaving after multiple requests

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I felt like having Steak and Lobster so we decided to try this place. I made an online reservation and when we arrived we were promptly seated. We decided to have a cocktail and ordered two Lemon Drops; the drinks were good but a little pricey $11.00 each. So I ordered the Sirloin Steak and Lobster Tail and my wife had the Crab Cakes. My 8oz Steak looked more like 6oz but it was very tasty and the Lobster Tail was great. My wife said the crab cakes were some of the best she’s had. I figured going in my dinner would be expensive but $42.00 for Steak and Lobster was a bit high. Now her Crab Cakes were $20.00 and I think well worth it. The waitress kept us with plenty of fresh bread and seemed to be around when we needed her. I guess my only complaint is my food price; overall it was a very good meal and service.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

"Where's the rest of it" is the first thing I said when the waitress sat my plate in front of me. She said, 'what?' and I repeated myself & asked where the rest of my fish was. She informed me that it was a 7 oz. piece of fish & I'd like to know when the last time their scales were calibrated ??? I wish I would have snapped a pic of how small my portion was.
We were celebrating an 18 yr. olds birthday & she opted for BJ's next door but they were an hour wait, as was Taps & Wood Ranch nearby.
We settled for King's & I doubt any of our party of 10 would return. For a FISH HOUSE, I was surprised that the WILD CAUGHT fish selections were so limited. Then I was told, 'don't worry, we own our own fisheries, so they never leave our standards'. OK ~ #1, if you own the fisheries, why are your farmed fish prices so high & #2 ~ OFFER MORE WILD CAUGHT FISH. I had the mahi-mahi, blackened & it tasted anything but. The piece was small & for $19.95, I thought it was a total rip. I had two sides, sautéed spinach for myself & let the hubby pic the 2nd - mac n cheese. Spinach was the best part of my meal. I about CROAKED when I was told this morning that my husbands steak tacos were $15 !!! 2 flippin' tacos for $15 ? I couldn't believe he was stupid enough to order them at that price . . . I thought his plate was a steak & 2 tacos ~ NOPE ~ $7 PER TACO, give me a break. Oh wait, they had thrown some tortilla chips on the plate also. He also said they were just so-so. Most of the table ordered fish & chips, which I think was $16.95 for 2 pieces & $18.95 for 3. I thought those were also small & didn't hear any feedback about whether they were good or bad.
I cannot believe this place has stayed open as long as it has. The best thing I can say about the place was that we sat on the patio on a very cold night & the heaters were more than sufficient to keep us warm. The manager also made a point to come out to check on us (patio guests usually forgotten about). Waitress sucked and was MIA after she dropped off the bill. She knew we were there for a bday party & we stayed to visit ~ think she ever came back to refill waters or ask if we wanted anything else. NOPE ! The complimentary bread pudding that was the birthday girls choice went uneaten - out of 10 people, no one liked it well enough to finish it. Her mom & friend ran next door & ordered a Pizookie from BJ's since that was her first choice for dinner ~ and that was the highlight of her meal.

Been to King's Fish House? Share your experiences!