“A good value Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here today. We had the buffet and enjoyed it. The food was fresh and plentiful. We enjoyed the vegetables and the chicken. If you like Indian food you will like this place I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Coming in we were sited in a few minutes our server acted like he had no tongue. I had to ask for water for my wife. He didn't even ask if we would like something to drink. So we went over to the buffet area? It was ok. They don't keep the place to clean. I have to score them low because the server was to friendly. On paying to go they didn't even thank you for coming maybe a bad day for them. It need remodeling bad. The bathroom looks like someone put a sponge in brown paint and dabble the wall. Sad the Bar had someone there but no special on drinks nor did they offer anything to the effect of I guess you have to ask, ask. My wife had to flag down our server for . After all the food was alright. About $21.00 with water no drinks.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent lunch buffett with lots of variety both in numbers and taste profiles. Everything is good here but the tandoori chicken and goat curry are excellent; best I ever had actually. The naan is also very good here and plenty of it unlike some other places.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great lunch buffet, lots of choies, great flavours. Nice basket of warm flat bread. Tentative, friendly service.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We have been to this place for Lunch Buffet and Dinner. Buffet selection is good. Food is tasty. Service is good.
Ambiance is comparatively lot better when compare with other Indian restaurants. Food is fresh and service is reasonable during dinner time. Overall good experience.

Been to Mantra Indian Cuisine and Banquet? Share your experiences!