“Lunch review”

Cuisines: American
Description: 951-898-8702
Description: 951-898-8702
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The staff are great & helpful with making your selection with both food and drinks.
The staff members are all fun people and make you feel welcome. This was our second time in & the food was just as good as our first time in.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I just happened to see this place while I was driving by, so I stopped in to try it. The place has a lot of different kinds of dogs, but you can still get a traditional one if you want. I had a regular 1/4 pound chili cheese dog and the corporal. So good, but filing. I barely even touched my fries.

I got a free tester of the Texas Mac and cheese and it was great....almost a meal in itself.

They also have burgers and sandwiches.

They have 4-5 spout draft well.

The interior has tables, four bar spots and also has a high table looking out. The place was a bit warm when I was in there but that could be because it was almost 100 degrees out.

Staff was friendly and great. I would recommend looking at the menu before you get there since there are so many choices.

I highly recommend !!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was greeted at the door by a happy young man who took the time to explain the menu and the different style of fries they offer. I ordered a Ruben Dog and ate the whole thing. The bun was soft and moist and the dog was grilled on the flat iron stove. The sauerkraut was excellent and the beer on sale for $5.00 was great. The condiments were fresh and cold. If you are looking to have a high end dog this is the place to go.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I’m not a hot dog connoisseur but I decided to try this place with my son and we were pleasantly surprised. Many hot dog options to try out and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017

To be honest, I would never go to this spot without the $5 for $10 or $4 for $10 groupon deal that they have! Make sure you check groupon before you go to this joint, because then its well worth it! They have many different types of hot dogs to choose from as well as a good selection of sides and beer! If you're going for healthy, this place isnt the spot, but if you wan't something that's delicious and want to satisfy that guilty pleasure of yours, by all means GO FOR IT.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to The Hot Dog Shoppe? Share your experiences!