“Delicious ”

Silver Dollar Pancake House
Ranked #27 of 378 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Been going there for years love it great food and great service its a nice place to take your family

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Have been here a few times and the food has always been very good. Wanted to try someplace other than our usual haunt for breakfast. Had the chesse omlet and the cheese was thick and excellent. The wife had the french pancakes which were filled with fruit and were very good. Coffee was excellent and the staff was very attentive. Excellent value and enjoyed sitting at an old fashioned counter.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Plenty of choices, all of the regular diner fare, big pancakes. Everything came out done very nicely and 'authentic' diner style. Easy to park. A few steps up to the dining area, a bit difficult for one of our family members, did not see any ramp. Priced reasonably.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

We enjoyed our visit to the Silver Dollar Pancake House. The food was good. The service was pretty good considering how busy it was. There were several servers that attended to our table. Prices are pretty good too. I especially liked the breakfast specials. They were good and the price was also very reasonable. Great value for the money! 9:00 a.m. seams to be the busiest on a Friday. Don't know about the other days. Recommended!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Busy and noisy. Excellent server, worked hard and sought to please. Ordered their roast beef dinner. The beef was terrible -- preformed, deli meat with lots of additives. Gravy was over the potatoes and beef, so I guess it was suppose to take the place of beef's flavor. Server commented they were a pancake house... implying that their other menu fare need not be held to a higher standard. She offered to replace it, if I wanted. I refused the first offer, saying I did order it. She came back a second time and offered, and I asked for a hamburger pattie which she brought. It wasn't the best I have had, but far better than the manufactured beef.