“Best Pancakes In Corona and possibly the I.E.!!!”

Silver Dollar Pancake House
Ranked #26 of 385 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 3 September 2016

My family just loves this place. My grandparents started taking my mom and uncles here when they were kids. 40 plus years later, I take my son now. My son especially loves the Blueberry Pancakes. They give you so much food that we are always taking food home. If you are looking for a great meal at fair prices, look no further!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Was in the area with my Aunt and she wanted pancakes...
I had the waffle and it was very good
She had the pecan pancake and enjoyed them greatly

Service was very good

Would I go back? Yes

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Been going there for years love it great food and great service its a nice place to take your family

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Have been here a few times and the food has always been very good. Wanted to try someplace other than our usual haunt for breakfast. Had the chesse omlet and the cheese was thick and excellent. The wife had the french pancakes which were filled with fruit and were very good. Coffee was excellent and the staff was very attentive. Excellent value and enjoyed sitting at an old fashioned counter.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Plenty of choices, all of the regular diner fare, big pancakes. Everything came out done very nicely and 'authentic' diner style. Easy to park. A few steps up to the dining area, a bit difficult for one of our family members, did not see any ramp. Priced reasonably.

Been to Silver Dollar Pancake House? Share your experiences!