“Amazing Breakast ”

Silver Dollar Pancake House
Ranked #27 of 378 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Wow, talk about a lot of food! I ordered the Silver Dollar Special which comes with bacon, sausage, 2 eggs & any pancakes you want! It was enough for 2 people since I ordered the Pecan pancakes which are more like a desert. Everything cooked & served perfectly, thank you. Oh, and it can be a bit busy on the weekends but they do get you in/out pretty quick, but never rush you once seated. Or you can sit at an old school counter.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

3 of us went for breakfast on a very busy Labor Day morning. It did take 40 minutes to be seated but it was totally worth the wait. The breakfast was excellent and the wait staff could not be more accommodating and very attentive. I recommend the Denver Omelette and biscuits/gravy. When we are back in Corona this will be our first breakfast stop. Keep up the great food/service.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My family just loves this place. My grandparents started taking my mom and uncles here when they were kids. 40 plus years later, I take my son now. My son especially loves the Blueberry Pancakes. They give you so much food that we are always taking food home. If you are looking for a great meal at fair prices, look no further!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Was in the area with my Aunt and she wanted pancakes...
I had the waffle and it was very good
She had the pecan pancake and enjoyed them greatly

Service was very good

Would I go back? Yes

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Been going there for years love it great food and great service its a nice place to take your family