“Great panckes!!!”

Silver Dollar Pancake House
Ranked #25 of 381 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Took my 10 year old son here. He loved it. He ordered the banana, caramel, pecan pancakes...MAN!!! I never seen a kid eat so much.
Amazing!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been coming her for almost my whole life. My parents used to bring me here and no I come with my boyfriend all the time. I have never once had a bad experience and have always enjoyed my food.

1  Thank Aubrey B
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Wow, talk about a lot of food! I ordered the Silver Dollar Special which comes with bacon, sausage, 2 eggs & any pancakes you want! It was enough for 2 people since I ordered the Pecan pancakes which are more like a desert. Everything cooked & served perfectly, thank you. Oh, and it can be a bit busy on the weekends but they do get you in/out pretty quick, but never rush you once seated. Or you can sit at an old school counter.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

3 of us went for breakfast on a very busy Labor Day morning. It did take 40 minutes to be seated but it was totally worth the wait. The breakfast was excellent and the wait staff could not be more accommodating and very attentive. I recommend the Denver Omelette and biscuits/gravy. When we are back in Corona this will be our first breakfast stop. Keep up the great food/service.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My family just loves this place. My grandparents started taking my mom and uncles here when they were kids. 40 plus years later, I take my son now. My son especially loves the Blueberry Pancakes. They give you so much food that we are always taking food home. If you are looking for a great meal at fair prices, look no further!!!

Been to Silver Dollar Pancake House? Share your experiences!