“Loved this place”

Silver Dollar Pancake House
Ranked #26 of 385 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 11 January 2018

My husband and I ate breakfast here yesterday.
We were seated and immediately given coffee(I hadn't had my morning cup because had some labs)
Our server was prompt and I ordered the pineapple waffle(yum) and a side of crisp bacon. My husband ordered a short stack of corn pancakes and a side of sausage.
Neither of us could finish it all.
The bacon was cooked just the way I like it and the waffle was crisp with enough topping(pineapple sauce and coconut) that really didn't need maple syrup.
Cost reasonable. Would go again

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Took my 10 year old son here. He loved it. He ordered the banana, caramel, pecan pancakes...MAN!!! I never seen a kid eat so much.
Amazing!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been coming her for almost my whole life. My parents used to bring me here and no I come with my boyfriend all the time. I have never once had a bad experience and have always enjoyed my food.

1  Thank Aubrey B
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Wow, talk about a lot of food! I ordered the Silver Dollar Special which comes with bacon, sausage, 2 eggs & any pancakes you want! It was enough for 2 people since I ordered the Pecan pancakes which are more like a desert. Everything cooked & served perfectly, thank you. Oh, and it can be a bit busy on the weekends but they do get you in/out pretty quick, but never rush you once seated. Or you can sit at an old school counter.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

3 of us went for breakfast on a very busy Labor Day morning. It did take 40 minutes to be seated but it was totally worth the wait. The breakfast was excellent and the wait staff could not be more accommodating and very attentive. I recommend the Denver Omelette and biscuits/gravy. When we are back in Corona this will be our first breakfast stop. Keep up the great food/service.

Been to Silver Dollar Pancake House? Share your experiences!