“Sadly disappointed 😔 ”

Silver Dollar Pancake House
Ranked #24 of 379 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I finally decided to try out this pancake house. It was a 30 min wait. The place looked like it was a home converted into a restaurant, it’s small . I was not impressed, it felt old n run down and it was VERY noisy, it was like everyone was yelling to be heard !! I had to yell my order out to be heard . We couldn’t caring on a conversation and just stopped trying . I had eggs , bacon n 2 pancakes. My husband had an omelette n pancakes. It took awhile to get my coffee refilled since the waitress knew everyone and stopped to talk to them . It seemed like there were lots of faithful regulars since everyone seemed to know each other. The food was just ok. Been there done that but we will not return.

1  Thank Sharkbaitbaby

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My husband and I ate breakfast here yesterday.
We were seated and immediately given coffee(I hadn't had my morning cup because had some labs)
Our server was prompt and I ordered the pineapple waffle(yum) and a side of crisp bacon. My husband ordered a short stack of corn pancakes and a side of sausage.
Neither of us could finish it all.
The bacon was cooked just the way I like it and the waffle was crisp with enough topping(pineapple sauce and coconut) that really didn't need maple syrup.
Cost reasonable. Would go again

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Took my 10 year old son here. He loved it. He ordered the banana, caramel, pecan pancakes...MAN!!! I never seen a kid eat so much.
Amazing!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been coming her for almost my whole life. My parents used to bring me here and no I come with my boyfriend all the time. I have never once had a bad experience and have always enjoyed my food.

1  Thank Aubrey B
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Wow, talk about a lot of food! I ordered the Silver Dollar Special which comes with bacon, sausage, 2 eggs & any pancakes you want! It was enough for 2 people since I ordered the Pecan pancakes which are more like a desert. Everything cooked & served perfectly, thank you. Oh, and it can be a bit busy on the weekends but they do get you in/out pretty quick, but never rush you once seated. Or you can sit at an old school counter.

Been to Silver Dollar Pancake House? Share your experiences!