Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$123
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$184
TributePortfolio
US$177
US$167
BestWestern.com
Costa Mesa Marriott(Costa Mesa)
US$189
US$125
Cozy Inn(Costa Mesa)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
Ali Baba Motel(Costa Mesa)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
  • Spa
1,537 results
All reviewsjohn wayne airportle chateaujunior suitemain buildingnewport beachbreakfast buffetclose to the airportjacuzzi tubfashion islandorange countyuc irvinefree parkingshuttle servicebeautiful hotelsouthern californiabed was very comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It is very clean, beds are very comfortable and very conveniently located. The staff is very professional and polite and we have no complains. We will definitively return

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I like this hotel which is close to UC Irvine where I was going. Rooms are good-sized with comfortable beds. The court yard is charming. The pool is open from 7am til 10pm, the jacuzzi hot, both features important to me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a well appointed boutique hotel. Room was better than expected - clean comfortable and spacious. Staff was courteous and checkin process was smooth. There were a bunch of Tesla Wall chargers and at least one J1772 for EV cars. Breakfast was expensive so didn't eat there. Loved the collection of historic photographs and model ships displayed throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Eagle_Bird1,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay! We are happy to see that you found our guestrooms comfortable and our team members courteous. If you are ever in the area again, we would love to welcome you back!

Susan O'Brien-Moore

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I ordered the Patio King Suite. The patio was totally without the charm of the rest of the hotel. Uninviting, so I didn't use it. The room was clean and slightly larger than ordinary
hotel rooms. There was a Jacuzzi tub which I could not figure out how to work.
The parking and hotel location were terrific.
I would skip the hotel breakfast. $13.99 plus tip. There was hard dry scrambled eggs, bacon, and dry tasteless pancakes, plus some sweet rolls and different add ons.
I am sure there must be some other restaurants nearby offering really good breakfasts for less money.

Room Tip: There are two buildings. Evidently, one of the buildings is suites only and the best choice.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Sharon A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review on your recent stay! I am pleased to see that you found our hotel to be spacious and in a stellar location. I appreciate your feedback in regards to our breakfast as it allows us to better serve our valued guests. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever need assistance with any of the amenities that we offer in the future. It is our pleasure to ensure our valued guests enjoy a comfortable stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Susan O'Brien-Moore

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As both an Entertainer & Motivational Speaker I get to experience many a hotel and Ayres Hotel & Suites is definitely one if the better ones. I found the personnel to be professional and courteous. The hotel and my suite were traditionally styled, and well maintained. I certainly got my monies worth. Whenever I find myself in need of hotel accommodations back in the Costa Mesa area, I’ll definitely revisit Ayres.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business