“Great Food!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I can't believe I gave this place 5 Stars when my colleagues first told me about it I saw pictures...I heard buffet...I heard line....and I couldn't think what is the appeal other than the buffet....
I ended up getting Spinach Enchiladas since I'm a Vegetarian and BOOM this sucker was good...fresh and awesome....
We also got their Fresh Guacamole and Queso Fundido was awesome! Sorry I only took pics of my food but honestly they just give you way too much food!! I would still come here if they served less food in my order!!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went there for lunch and it just as good as a person could want. Their buffet has an excellent selection of well prepared and fresh foods. I am looking forward to getting to go there again.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This is the best local restaurant for Mexican food. There buffet can't be beat for the price. The place is clean and the staff is very attentive to the customers needs.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

All you can eat at a Mexican buffet. Need I say more. There's usually a wait at lunch, but so worth the wait.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Food and service is good, just be willing to wait at time of buffet time it gets full
I recommend it highly

Been to Fonda Don Chon Restaurant? Share your experiences!