Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$264
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$229
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$304
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$329
US$308
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$103
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$199
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsapple tvsilicon valleyfront deskunderground parkingwhole foodsbusiness tripbusiness travelerw hotelwedding partyfirst floornice amenitiesbed was comfortablesan joseexcellent stayearly checkrobothip
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Great team were Customer service is their number one priority.
The front desk and the kitchen were always friendly and ready to help.
Thanks to Housekeeping and the whole staff for safekeeping what I left behind in my room. You made my month.
Thank you, thank you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
AndyEvers1, Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for sharing the kind words about our staff. Our goal is to make your experience as comfortable as possible whether you choose to rest or play, and I’m glad our staff delivered on that promise. We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights on business. It's a functional sort of place - with self service food so you can eat at odd times (which is useful) and has gym, pool etc.
The rooms are decent size, fairly spartan but modern. The lighting is TERRIBLE. I mean - all hotels seem to do this "environmentally friendly = bad lighting" but this was a new level. I was barely able to sew a button sitting on the bed as the reading light is so bad. It is actually really hard to see in certain parts of the room it's that bad as there are "black spots" not served by any lighting.
The sound insulation is another issue. There's a nice gaping strip at the bottom of the door so you can hear all the corridor noise. The double glazing seems poor as I could hear the binmen in the morning. Personally I think hotels have as a primary function a place to sleep - again making it quiet seems a pretty basic function. The aircon is old and also extremely noisy - so I just switched it off every night in order to sleep.
So my main issue is the price really. For that kind of price, I expect a good night's sleep and I never got it due to the noise. I hear it's typical price for the bay area but I was unimpressed

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AndyEvers1, Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed some of our amenities but am sorry to hear you experienced some inconveniences. We consider noise levels to be an important element of our guests’ stay and are looking into ways to better manage guest room and hallway noise. We also welcome your feedback on the lighting and will use your feedback to make improvements in that area. We hope to welcome you back soon, and again, thank you for connecting with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 5nights for business. Free parking and awesome location! Easy short walk to Target, Pete's coffee, Panera bread, TJMaxx and Whole Foods nearby. Beautiful hotel and fun lobby. Room is very large with sectional sofa by the window overlooking mountains. Can't be better!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AndyEvers1, Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel and location. It was wonderful having you and we look forward to welcoming you back, soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Aloft for 2 nights, while visiting the San Jose area for a business trip. I was impressed upon my initial arrival to the hotel. There was ample parking space in the underground garage, at the time of my late evening check-in. The hotel features an attractive first floor lobby. The woman checking me into the hotel was incredibly friendly, helpful and accommodating. My room was located on the third floor of the property. My room was spacious and had abundant storage/closet space. Complimentary bottled water and free Wi-Fi access was also nice. The floor-to-ceiling window in my room faced the neighboring building, situated a few feet away. Needless to say, I kept my blinds closed the entire stay for privacy. The walls in the rooms are paper thin. I could not sleep the two nights I stayed at the hotel. All night long, noise could be heard from slamming doors created by the other guests entering and departing their hotel rooms. Also, I vividly heard all of the conversations the guests in the adjoining rooms engaged in. I was staying at the hotel, while visiting the area for an important business trip. Due to the nature of my trip to San Jose, I was in desperate need of peace and quiet. I received no rest while staying at Aloft and my concentration was greatly impacted by the hotel noise. The poor sleep quality I experienced while staying at Aloft overrides the aesthetic appeal of the hotel. Consider your priorities prior to booking your room at this Aloft Hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Andy E, General Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thank you for the very nice review of our hotel. We were very sorry to hear that you had trouble sleeping due to the noise. We are actively working on noise abatement fixes and will double check the room you stayed in to see what we can do to dampen the noise filtering into it. Happy to hear our staff took good care of you.

Appreciate the comments!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Great hotel. Modern, spacious rooms, simple but very elegant and clean. Loved the whole atmosphere of the hotel and its surroundings. Very helpful staff. The location is very convenient, safe and quiet. There is a Target behind the hotel for urgent supplies and there is also a very cozy cafe/bakery (Paris Baguette) if you want to skip breakfast at the hotel. Close to San Jose.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AndyEvers1, Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait to have you back.