US$192
US$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Aloft Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$249
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Cupertino Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$192
Agoda.com
Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$299
Agoda.com
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
US$329
US$319
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$167
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$199
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetsilicon valleynice hotelcoffee makersanta clarathe breakfast areafitness centergreat businesslocation is greatgreat place to stayfirst choicebusiness travelhome away from homegreat breakfastrosehgi
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Absolutely had the pleasure to stay at this hotel. Service was amazing and we had everything we needed. Derek, the manager made sure we had everything we needed. And Rose took care if us at breakfast. Love this stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear tonecordeiro55,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and your great review. Rose is amazing and is going to love reading this. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Adrian Villalobos

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cupertino! Excellent staff, very nice remodel of the hotel and in a great location. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel when in the Bay Area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear baldeagleca312,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I am glad you liked the remodeld hotel, our location and our service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adrian V

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Nice weekend stay. Pleasant people, free parking and internet and a wonderful tasty breakfast! Reasonable price for the quality that surrounded us. Location was good and quiet. Bedding was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear suzieus,

Thank you so much for the excellent review. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary free wifi, complimentary parking and our tasty breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adrian

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I’m a traveling person who stays in Hilton’s all over the US every week. I stayed at this hotel for my vacation. The location to everything is wonderful. Staff and food were also great. Apple TV in the room was an added bonus! My only complaint was our AC. The coolest my room got was 71. For some, that may be cool. For me, I couldn’t sleep the entire week because I was too hot. The fan provided to me by staff helped, but didn’t help with cooling the room. We complained 3 days out of the 6 we were there. When I checked out and expressed my concern, I was told that it’s an old building with old AC and nothing could be done. Being a diamond member, you’d think some form of compensation would have been offered, but it wasn’t. Disappointed!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenenehinson
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This hotel, conveniently located off Hwy 280, is in a central location for business people staying the South Bay and for those who have meetings in the immediate area. Very modern and spacious accommodations. In fact, more than ample enough room to be truthful. I wont say which I stayed in, but it was a king deluxe room on the ground floor and it had plenty of space for two people and plenty of luggage. A very sleek and modern feel all around too. Bathroom was spacious too. About the only thing I can knock it on was a very sterile ambiance, but since this was a business stay and not for personal vacation, that does not really matter much. The restaurant staff was very attentive and quick to take orders and deliver it to my table too for morning breakfast. The buffet was well stocked too, although I ordered an item off the menu for a reasonable fee. The environmental controls in the bedroom were overly robust too. But for a cold evening, I suppose I would prefer that over one that was lacking. Overall, you cant go wrong staying at The Garden Inn in Cupertino.

Room Tip: Best for business
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business