Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$249
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$259
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Juniper Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$219
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Cupertino Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hotels.com
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
US$329
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$167
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$189
Agoda.com
All reviewssilicon valleyfront deskbreakfast buffet isnice hotelsan josebusiness travelfitness centergreat place to staycoffee makerthe breakfast areaconvenient locationfree parkinghgiwolfefreewaybaymicrowave
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel is very convenient to area offices and main roads. Breakfast is the best that I have ever experienced in any Hilton property. Hotel is very clean and inviting. Rooms are nicely decorated and beds were comfortable although the pillows not so much. I have stayed here in the past and will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear vacationer130,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and kind review. We take great pride in the breakfast experience I am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for being a loyal guest, thus we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adrian V

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two weeks for work and I regret every single minute of my stay. Besides the overpriced room where you didnt even have breakfast included, the customer service at the front desk was beyond horrible. They tried every 3 days to charge the card on file and they kept having problems with it, meaning I was always locked out of my room. Everytime I went downstairs to solve the issue I was told EVERY SINGLE TIME that ‘it works now, the payment went through’. The day I was supposed to check out, I get a call from the a rude front desk lady at 6am(!!!!!) to come downstairs immediately cause my card is being declined. I go downstairs, and kindly mention that this could have waited for a few more hours when I was coming to check out. She said nothing. I left my card at the front desk to try again after I was on call with my bank to verify that everything will go smoothly. Bank said it was fine and to wait 10 min. I went back upstair to try and get some more sleep before a 12 hour flight, and I get another call within an hour that I should come pick up my card. One hour after that I’m being kicked out by the cleaning lady.
This place has no idea how to treat customers and my entire stay was filled with apparently useless trips to the front desk and immense stress.
Wouldn’t stay here again in my life

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Carla I

Dear Carla l,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please contact me direct if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Adrian V.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Absolutely had the pleasure to stay at this hotel. Service was amazing and we had everything we needed. Derek, the manager made sure we had everything we needed. And Rose took care if us at breakfast. Love this stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear tonecordeiro55,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and your great review. Rose is amazing and is going to love reading this. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Adrian Villalobos

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cupertino! Excellent staff, very nice remodel of the hotel and in a great location. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel when in the Bay Area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear baldeagleca312,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I am glad you liked the remodeld hotel, our location and our service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adrian V

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Nice weekend stay. Pleasant people, free parking and internet and a wonderful tasty breakfast! Reasonable price for the quality that surrounded us. Location was good and quiet. Bedding was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear suzieus,

Thank you so much for the excellent review. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary free wifi, complimentary parking and our tasty breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adrian