Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Juniper Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$219
ResidenceInn.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

Cupertino Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Aloft Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$149
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
US$296
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$167
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$169
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$89
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssilicon valleyfront deskbreakfast buffet issan josenice hotelbusiness travelfitness centergreat place to staycoffee makerthe breakfast areaconvenient locationking bedfree parkinghgiwolfefreewaybay
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Great business trip to Cupertino last week and enjoyed my stay at the HGI in Cupertino. It was really easy to find, great staff and clean accommodations! I might skip the breakfast the next time I'm there, 16 dollars for a bite of eggs and some fruit is a little pricey, but the staff was great. I also wish they had black-out coverings for the windows as the rising sun woke me up each morning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great staff and customer service. The rooms are decorated with nice tech art since they are located in Silicon Valley. Management and Staff were delightful and went above and beyond to help me track one of the paintings. It's the little differences that create a great experience.

GM

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Was in town for a weekend funeral, so it was relatively less full. Ample parking (though I suspect that it is different during the week, as the hotel is directly across from the Apple campus). Given that, the pool was small and full a lot of the time. Fitness center was ok if you were mainly looking for aerobic activity; light (pun intended) on the weights. Staff was courteous and efficient.
No safe in the room, so we had to hide computers, etc.
Having said that, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel is very convenient to area offices and main roads. Breakfast is the best that I have ever experienced in any Hilton property. Hotel is very clean and inviting. Rooms are nicely decorated and beds were comfortable although the pillows not so much. I have stayed here in the past and will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear vacationer130,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and kind review. We take great pride in the breakfast experience I am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for being a loyal guest, thus we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adrian V

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two weeks for work and I regret every single minute of my stay. Besides the overpriced room where you didnt even have breakfast included, the customer service at the front desk was beyond horrible. They tried every 3 days to charge the card on file and they kept having problems with it, meaning I was always locked out of my room. Everytime I went downstairs to solve the issue I was told EVERY SINGLE TIME that ‘it works now, the payment went through’. The day I was supposed to check out, I get a call from the a rude front desk lady at 6am(!!!!!) to come downstairs immediately cause my card is being declined. I go downstairs, and kindly mention that this could have waited for a few more hours when I was coming to check out. She said nothing. I left my card at the front desk to try again after I was on call with my bank to verify that everything will go smoothly. Bank said it was fine and to wait 10 min. I went back upstair to try and get some more sleep before a 12 hour flight, and I get another call within an hour that I should come pick up my card. One hour after that I’m being kicked out by the cleaning lady.
This place has no idea how to treat customers and my entire stay was filled with apparently useless trips to the front desk and immense stress.
Wouldn’t stay here again in my life

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Carla I

Dear Carla l,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please contact me direct if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Adrian V.