No photo provided
Add it.
Pho Garden
Ranked #120 of 194 Restaurants in Daly City
Reviewed 2 February 2017

They do have veg options. My dad and I ordered the fresh spring rolls and tofu sandwich to go. The sandwich was advertised to have king oyster mushrooms but there were none. Not the best Vietnamese food I've tried.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Located in the food court in the Serramonte mall, Pho Garden serves the usual Vietnamese fare you would expect. I've been there a few times and tried the pho, combo special (grilled pork chop, imperial roll and a chicken wing) and the the bahn mi...food is average at best though the sanwiches always seem to have too much mayo on them...only would go there when I'm at the mall and didn't want any more Panda Express...

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Tried to order takeout but the owner refused. "You have to eat inside because it won't taste good if you take out." She was right. The soup was so flavorful, no MSG. The noodles were nice and firm, meat tender. They have a self service veggie area. Liked that I could take what I wanted.