“Not bad for a simple lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Barracuda Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 194 Restaurants in Daly City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 June 2016

They have great sashimi and rolls here. However their bento boxes are hit and miss, as there are many to select from, but if you pick the wrong thing, it doesn't taste anything japanese.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Love the sushi burrito. Winner!
One of the best Japanese restaurants I've been. Serramonte mall at daly city.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We came in for lunch today. My co-worker suggested this place. Its located in the Serramonte shopping center.

My co-worker ordered a bento box with chicken kat-su and tempura. I ordered the gyoza for appetizer and the seafood soba. My co-worker enjoyed his bento box and they gave him a lot of food. My soba was kinda salty and the gyoza was deep friend or at least looked like it. Overall, food was ok.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

i had a quick lunch with my good friend. It's my first time to order a bento box meal. I ordered my shrimp tempura and Yaki-Niku.
I was amazed because it was a BIG serving. It had sidings of salad and a slice of fruit with miso soup.
The meat tasted so good and was very tender.. The tempura could have been better with thiner batter. It was a good lunch overall.
I strongly recommend this Resto if you like Japanese. Did not try their sashimis or sushis but I am certain it will be good.
Price is reasonable for the bento lunch for 2 choices:$6.95
I will definitely go back to try more...

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We usually go at happy hour for the menu and drinks before 6 pm. They are very accomodating with the kids and their special requests for food. Basic Japanese, nothing too fancy. The rolls are just okay, but we go for the great service.

1  Thank 736minmins