“Great place for you if you have dogs”

What a Dish Cafe & Catering
Reserve with OpenTable
What a Dish Cafe & Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Cuisines: American, French, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: What A Dish Cafe is a bistro for foodies. We cook with the best ingredients sourced from local and California growers, while seasonally harvesting fresh herbs and vegetables from our own gardens. Our prime meats originate from Myer Natural 100% Angus Montana grazing Ranches and "Mary's Free Range" Chicken - who even grow their own grain for their poultry - while our breads are baked fresh daily by local artisans. We cater to locals and travelers alike who appreciate and demand the quality and flavors of fresh, local fare. The menus are adjusted daily and provide a full range of entrees from Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner through Dessert. Our extensive network of vendors has been carefully picked by What A Dish to reflect our commitment to quality.We also cater fabulous events in private homes and are preferred caters at many Orange county venues.First time diners become regulars and current clients book all of their offsite celebrations with us time and time again. Looking forward to having you be apart of our family.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I just happened on this cafe in Dana Point. The wait staff saw my dogs and immediately made me and the pups feel welcomed. A large water dish was brought out and my dogs were served "pup cakes" that they devoured. I had the largest ice coffee and a raspberry torte. Very relaxing!

There are newer reviews for What a Dish Cafe & Catering

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very good light menu, good selection of beers, very attentive young staff all in all a very relaxing way to spend a weekend morning or early afternoon. What a Dish closes at 3:00 pm. There is a large outside patio and a courtyard, if the weather is nice I prefer the courtyard so I can listen to the local musician play acoustic guitar and sing. I have been to What a Dish twice in the last two months and the entertainment, the food, and the service and staff have been great. Located across Harbor Drive from the main parking area in the same area as Mahe.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Had a couple lunches here and really like it! Seating outside is great. Tasty salads and great place to meet friends for lunch.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Have come here about once every 2 months for brunch and have always had a pleasant experience. The food is wonderful, the staff has always been friendly (one employee saw my party cold and turned on the heat lamp for us), and the location is great right off the PCH. Highly recommend (make reservations to secure an outdoor seat).

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Wonderfully fresh and healthy selections for breakfast and Brunch. I love the thick bacon and blueberry pancakes the best. Arrive early, it fills up fast!