“No Dive Bar”

Ranked #18 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've heard that this was the Dive Bar of Dana Point. All I can say that I've been to many dive bars and this is nowhere close. Great place with a good vibe, friendly staff and the fish n chips is amazing. Enjoy this gem!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The first time I was in Dana Point, I foolishly didn't come here. Instead, I went to spots ranked higher on TripA. But I walked by the place before I left town and thought, man this place looks really cool. Authentic. The next time I was in Dana Point, I ended up here twice. It's a place for locals where, the first time you are there, they treat you like a regular. Great drinks, surprisingly good food, awesome service. It's the place to be. Love it. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

A down to earth great Bar and Restaurant on the water in Dana Point Harbor. A long history of great food.
Turk was a character actor in the movies and entertained generations of satisfied customers..The walls are lined with old photos of him and some cartoon drawings of Laguna locals.
This place has character,good food and a lively clientele.
a fun place to mix and meet the locals in Dana Point.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I’ve been coming to Turks for years for its fabulous breakfast and great views. This place has been here for decades and it shows it. It’s like stepping back in time (in a good way). Be sure to see the aquarium ABOVE your head when you walk in! Great food at a great price. There are not many tables there, so if you’re going there on the weekend, be ready a wait. Located right on the boardwalk on the east part of the harbor, you can sit and enjoy the dolphins jumping out of the water at a fairly regular interval and checkout the fishing and tour boats coming and going. I always get the fish omelet (this is typically NOT on the menu), it’s the bomb! This is non-smoking so be prepared for that. Also, remember, this is a bar first and a restaurant second. They also sell nice quality Turk's t-Shirts at a good price, check that out while your there.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Right on the harbor - great view. Lots of locals but i don't believe there was a happy hour. Looks like a fun place.