“Great value and fast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #121 of 148 Restaurants in Dana Point
Description: Visit your Dana Point Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The kids popped over for a swim and stayed for dinner. I walked in to Dominos and the manager gave us the coupon special on multiple pizzas. Good food and a great price.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Don't even bother. Pizza had no sauce, just dough, cheese and meager topping. Not at all what we expected.
We ordered online, as we have done before and called to see what the delay was 25 minutes after the order was said to be sent out. We are just around the corner, not even 10 minutes away based on past deliveries.
The rude young man who answered the phone said, " we have never had an order delivered in 10 minutes" I asked for his name and he refused to give it to me: saying, "I don't have to tell you that." So I asked to speak to the manager. He said ok, but proceeded to hang up the phone.
I called back and the manager answered. When I told him what happened, he just brushed it off, saying that if the pizza was cold they would make us another.
It was a simple order that should have been easy. If they had only explained what happened, instead of being so rude and hanging up on me, that would have been the end of it.
This is not a place you should do business with.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This is the bare minimum of an acceptable pizza. Changing their signs and not the food can't have made a difference on the amount of business they are getting. Constant tv advertising I decided to try it and pick it up myself. The telephone script doesn't seem to acknowledge that you are going to pick it up and not have it delivered. Flat and lack any real substance this is not a quality pie. Few condiments and a sparse amount of ingredients made this boring and while cheap you barely get what you paid for.